Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Finally A Post!
















I hope all my readers are still here. I have been sick with two types of flu since December 27th of 2017 and am also dealing with four herniated discs in my back. The last flu has taken me five weeks to get over and I am still very tired. I had a block on my L4 and L5 the middle of January. Which has helped tremendously with my lower back. However, the upper back at T11 and T12 where there is involvement with my spinal cord, those two herniated discs along with the bone degeneration is knarly at times. I was prescribed a tense unit and have had massive amounts of physical therapy, which is helping, but it is slow go. The surgeon and I are trying to keep me from having to have surgery. I'm getting better, just wanted to finally post on the blog. Most of my posting since Christmas has been on insta gram as it is so easy with the phone. I am on the mend now and will try to post regularly again. My yard is in full spring bloom mode at the moment, even though it is still dropping into the 30's at night here. March has come in like a lion with high winds and cold breezes. I'm happy to be feeling much better. I do have a quilty post for tomorrow so hope to see you here. Have a blessed and wonderful day!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to see you back.......Im not on the dark side............
hope you health improves and take a new lease on life with the beauty of spring.......

Judy S. said...

So sorry to hear that you've been ill, Wendy, and sure hope you are feeling lots better now. Lovely photos! Your spring is much more springy than ours although we do have lots of daffodils with tulips just now beginning. Sending hugs!

Gina E. said...

Hi Wendy, it is months since I dropped by to read your blog, I just don't get enough time to read blogs as much as I used to, so I do a 'run' on all my old favorites every few months!
Sorry to hear you have been so ill, but looking at the later posts, it sounds like you have recovered. Your garden is spectacular! Such beautiful colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails