Pages

Monday, February 06, 2017




I am really liking how these hearts are taking shape. I love hearts and make them throughout the year. These are a few of the Valentine ones that I have made recently. I plan to fill this basket with hearts that can be kept out all year long. I do have some still packed up waiting for the sewing room to be renovated. That will happen as spring approaches. Something to look forward to. New paint, design walls and storage are all decisions to look forward to making. It will be nice to have a dedicated space again to stitch, sew and quilt in. I have several quilts that need to be quilted, just waiting to have the room to do so. Come on spring!:)


2 comments:

Anthea said...

How lovely that you will have your own space again Wendy - I hope you enjoy your planning!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gosh, I saw that pic and thought, oh wow! those look like cookies! Then I realized they ARE cookies. I love hearts too. Hearts in a basket is nice. I'm thinking it would be nice to keep a basket of heart ornaments to give to a guess should you feel the urge. Everyone has a place to hang a little heart. Thanks for that inspiration.
xx, Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails