Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Post....

 Cookbook from Mobile, Al....(did you know I love cookbooks)
 A new coffee maker and enough coffee for 6 months
 A new leather coat and a fur coat from my parents, but it has been hard to take a good pic of it because of all the rain
 Season 4 of Downton Abbey
 A tablet that I am learning to use, which will be great when I travel for conferences and such...much easier to take on a trip

I am finally able to make my Christmas post after a very longgggggg weekend...we had three different family celebrations to attend, actually (four if counting just ours)...this is the first time I have gotten on my computer in nearly a week! Time surely flies when you are so very busy...we had a wonderful Christmas here and I hope that all my readers did as well...this has been a good year in the south, even though there were a few road bumps...our family had a wonderful time gathering together and having fun as a family...of course there was plenty of food and sweets thrown in as well as our favorite dirty santa game...loads of goodies were given and received by all...I was so very blessed and spoiled once again...my new favorite kitchen item is my new coffee maker, love it! Now off to make a quick cuppa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails