Pages

Friday, November 07, 2014

Bling Cloth







I am so in love with the making of my bling cloth. I am taking my time and adding so many wonderful things. The bumpy bit is made from silver lame and is so pretty in person. I like how it comes up through the stitch on the buttonhole lace. I am currently working on the stitch aspect of the cloth. So far there is french knots and buttonhole lace, bullions with more to come. I have also pulled out my silk ribbon to do a bit of sre on this cloth as well. There will be more bumpy bits, beads, fancy thread and maybe a sequin or two along the way. This is such a relaxing way to spend an evening. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek at my "bling" cloth.
Wendy 

7 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful Wendy

Suztats said...

sigh........gorgeous Wendy. (where did you get your gimp?)

Karen said...

I love everything about this, you are creating a beautiful and unique surface.

deanna7trees said...

your cloth is looking gorgeous.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful piece of work.

Judy S. said...

Very pretty, Wendy. Will you frame it when it's done?

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Wendy this cloth and stitching is coming along so beautifully - keep it going!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails