Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hanky Play....

Playing with men's handkerchiefs and stitch. These are just pinned at the moment.    
I don't know why this one is sideways...blogger is not playing right today
These are nice men's handkerchiefs that I am using along with vintage linen pieces and lace, some new some vintage...


This one has a vintage cotton napkin with bows as well as some scrim lace with stitch added.


This one has cotton cluny lace as well as a piece of my lace and surface play added.

I really like this one as it is lavender/purple with a doily and vintage lace cuffs that I have had hanging around for a bit. All these need to be stitched down and then titivated...stay tuned...still posting from the iphone so picture quality is not the best, but will have to do for now...hopefully the laptop will be ready soon. Posting from the phone is a learning curve for me...
Wendy

5 comments:

Karen said...

my pictures turn the wrong way round when I post from my phone too...these are all so lovely. You have a lot of stitching ahead!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love these....

Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing where you go with these

Suztats said...

Are you taking Karen's new class? I've been drooling over her hankies and I'm looking forward to seeing your titivations!

Barb said...

Trust me, I will be tuning in!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails