Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Remember This...(updated)

UPDATE
I am so very happy right now...I figured out what was causing the edges to grow on the blanket and have now fixed it...I am thrilled that I can continue to work this one up...
Lovely afghan I had started....well I am having to frog it all the way down to the fourth row! ugh!!!! I don't know what I did to cause this to go all wonky on me...but the ends of the blanket started growing on me...which means somewhere down the line I started adding too many stitches when I turned...or I turned the project different than I had started with...I am disappointed to say the least...but the worst of it is, I started again and once again by the fourth and fifth rows it had started growing on the sides again...I have no idea what I am doing wrong...and this is the first time in my crochet life that I have let a stitch beat me...frogging again and currently looking for another stitch to make my blanket with...I may go back to this one at a later date with different yarn...I am using my valentine yarn for this one...sigh...heavy sigh is more like it...off to find a new pattern...hanging my head in shame...:(
Wendy 

7 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OH, I've done that too. But this pattern is so pretty with the colors you have chosen. Is this a purchased pattern? or is there a link to it? I didn't see a word cloud for searching tags on your blog. You are probably making some simple error. Too bad.
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

Wise move! I'd have to pass on that pattern too!

marina said...

how annoying, nothing worse than having to undo and start again.
such lovely wools too.
what about a nice compliant ripple pattern?

Jane said...

And I thought it was just me that did things like that! Hope you find a solution soon

Karen said...

oh dear...I feel for you, I really do but don't let it beat you. This is too beautiful to be forgotten, errors or no errors.
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Judy S. said...

Well, that's a bummer! Can you find another crocheter to look at it? Maybe they'd spot the issue.....

Barb said...

Well...you know that it will be waiting for you when you return...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails