Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Pillow...

from my practice piece for this week...I filled in a large circle with McTavishing and then used pebbles to fill in the outer corners and the small strip between the corners....sorry for the not so good pic...rainy and grey here all weekend and this morning as well...I will try and get a better pic when the rain ceases...after doing the quilting I thought a small pillow would be the way to finish this one up...I think it turned out well...the back has butterflies since my dd loves anything with butterflies....
I am linking up with Amy over here if you would like to go on over and check out what everyone else was up to this past week...
this has been a great challenge and I have seen major improvement in my stitching of this pattern...until next time keep those needles stitching...
Wendy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The McTavish pillow looks wonderful to me!!! The fabric on the other pillow is very cute!
Good lukc with your McTavishing!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Lovely job, Wendy!

Dena@LivingWaterQuilter.com said...

Wonderful! It sure is good to know you are improving with each practice piece.

Amy @ Amy's FMQ Adventures said...

Love it! And a finished project, how awesome is that?! Thanks for linking up.

Jane said...

That's turned out really well, it's beautiful

Judy S. said...

Very nicely done! Your DD should be very happy with it.

Barb said...

Turned out wonderfully...love the butterflies

Béa said...

Very nicely done !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails