Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Working On...

This wisp has been hanging out for a while until my repetitive motion injury healed...now is the time to bring it back out and hopefully finish it soon...Jessica has decided to run Monday Morning Star Count again this year, so hopefully all these projects I have languishing will be added to or finished...is there a wisp that you are working on and hoping to finish soon....I will be back on Monday to show my progress...here is how this one is kitted out for on the go use...

Wendy

5 comments:

Terry said...

I love the fabrics you're using for these! Those pinks and greens are so bright and cheerful! :0)

Pamela said...

Nice! I look forward to seeing your progress.

Barb said...

I love your hexies

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

gorgeous fabric....

Jessica said...

Wendy, Glad to give you an excuse to work on this again. Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails