Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Star Monday on Tuesday...

I was going to post this on Monday, but my pin pillow came and this post went out the window! Not much sewn on the star front as I have been waiting on my paper pieces to arrive...they are finally here and this week I will be basting like crazy...I did get the red star sewn together and was able to cut many stars to baste....now to get stitching...linking up here at Life Under Quilts....you should stop by her blog for a visit to see the projects everyone else is working on....keep those needles stitching,
Wendy

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...I like your stars

Susana Neiger said...

The diamond stars look great! I've really enjoyed my diamond EPP. Keep up the good work!

Jane said...

Have fun, looks like a very relaxing project

Lisa said...

I didn't get much done this week (didn't even post a new link up) but I'm still loving looking at what everyone else did. My stars are red and white too. (Tho if you look at the blog, I'm most doing pink hexies.)

Grit said...

I like your stars.
Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails