Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cutting.....Cutting.......and More Cutting

I have been cutting 2 1/2 inch charms for making a king size scrap quilt. I will be making this quilt that Katy has made so popular there is also a flickr site that has lots of inspiration as well. These stacks represents 728 charms. I will be cutting little squares in my sleep I think! But this is going to be a great scrap busting quilt in the long run. And from now on all my smaller scraps will be cut into 2 1/2 inch charms as I do future projects. That way I can just sit down and sew one of these when I get the time and enough charms to do so. Oh yes, there will be more of these in my future, just not as big as the one for my bed! Another view of those wonderful charms. Off to cut more!
Until next time,
Wendy

ps....thank you for all the well wishes, they have been greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's going to be a very striking quilt. Have fun with the cutting, always the hardest part

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails