Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Progress

Well I think I am finally over the crud that I had. I have been cough free for three days now and am feeling much better. Although when I get too hot I start to cough I can control that with the ac. Had a Dr.s appt. for the bp and all came out well with that so I am good to go. I have been able to do some handwork but not much of anything else. I made the heart below for Lorrie in a V day swap.
 I need to take pics of the one she made for me and post here as well....Next I did get the quilt in the previous post put together and ready for quilting, but have not had the energy to quilt it. Hopefully I will get that finished soon. Of course I have been working steadily on my yoyo's and will have a pic of those soon as well. Lastly, I am in a rr called "Fools Gold" with some ladies from CQI and the first block is almost ready to be sent on. I will post about it fully on tomorrow, but here is a sneak peek of my start on Cathy L's block....more on that tomorrow...
 Have a great day,
Wendy

6 comments:

Jane said...

What a pretty heart. Glad you're feeling better

Suztats said...

Glad you are feeling better. That's a very cute heart!

Josie said...

Absolutely gorgeous little heart Wendy. Lorrie is a lucky girl.
Sorry to hear that you are still feeling cruddy... hope you reach the end of the road to recovery very soon.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! I like what I see!

Cathy L

Marjolein said...

Very pretty. Beautiful lace on the red fabric.

Indigo Blue said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. Hope the cough stays away and the heart is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails