Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Few Updates.....

Just a few updates.....I have been working on my winter theme blocks over the weekend.....here is a progress shot of the block I am currently working on....I need to make him a hat, then move on to more beading and layering the stitches for this block.....then I will only have two more to go.....slowly but surely coming together.....
 It has been a rainy dreary day here today.....but we did see a rainbow right before dark....not the best pic but it was still raining....
I also added a new recipe on my recipe blog for chicken and dumplings....
Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

The block is looking good!

Love Bears All Things said...

Wendy, that block is so pretty, I love the colors....
I have packaged your next Santa Sack gifts...I'm hoping to finish up a couple more swap items and take all to the post office at the same time...I'll let you know when they're in the mail.
Mama Bear

Cathy said...

Oh, oh, oh, I LOVE your little snowman! He is so cute! Don’t be surprised if his long-lost twin turns up in my winter block (that I started 5+ years ago) this year, LOL. Your sunset rainbow picture is GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails