Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2011

A Surprise For Me: RAC: Random Act of Kindness


My blogging friend Cathy over here  just blessed my socks off this past week......I had commented on a post about this boho bag that she had made.....the bag is just beautiful in fall colors.....well before she left for a crazy quilt retreat she dropped a package in the mail......when I got the package home and opened it, (insert big squeal of delight here) it was the boho bag that I had commented on! I was so surprised and delighted to say the least......this random act of kindness just blessed me so much! Thank you Cathy for such a lovely and thoughtful gift from you my friend.....I love my new bag and have gotten so many complements on it already......It will be much loved and used by me......again thank you......

Until next time, 
Wendy

5 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great surprise Wendy, what a thoughtful and beautiful gift!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cool! What a wonderful surprise. Have a happy weekend!

Cat said...

what a beautiful kind gift to give and receive.
oh I do so love random acts of kindness

Barb said...

What a fun surprise, it is so pretty as well.

Cathy said...

I am so glad that you like it, Dear One! It is small payback for all your wonderful stitching on my blocks and kind comments over the years. Love ya, dear friend! Hugs, Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails