Pages

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

Ok anyone who knows me knows I love thrift, antique and junk stores. I found these two items at the local thrift store this past sat. but I dont know what the second one is. Does anyone out there know? I was kind of leaning towards a vase but it does not really have room to put flowers in. Anyhow as I am stumped I would appreciate any info or insight to what this could be. I like it and will probably put peacock feathers in it.























The next one is a chese server in my favorite motif grapes of course.


Well that is all I have for now. My hip and lower back is throbbing and I am going to take a hot shower and stretch out for a while. Hope everyone has a good week.
Wendy

2 comments:

qwerty said...

Those are incredible pieces. Perhaps it's a napkin holder?

It's My Bag Designs said...

That item is and International Silver Victorian or Art Nouveau fan vase. What an awesome find!

Kathy Staples

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails