Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swap Package Arrived

My "Vintage Valentine" swap package from my partner Rosannehttp://rosannes-blog.blogspot.com/ from Canada arrived yesterday so I thought I would post a pic of all the goodies that I received. I love all of it and a big thank you to Rosanne. The goodies in the package were :
Ornaments
heart cookie
soap
Lindt chocolate and some truffles (already eaten!lol)
post card of Paris
Quilted heart mat
recipe cards x2 packs
valentine cookie cutters
altered notebook
travel tissues with hearts on them
heart candle
and of course the beautiful box that it was all in. A big thank you also to Heidi over at http://foxglovesfabricandfolly.blogspot.com/ for hosting this wonderful swap. Below is a sneak peek at what I have sent Rosanne, I hope she likes what I sent her! When you have time stop by both of these ladies blogs as they are wonderful to browse through.

Happy Stitching Everyone,

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

So glad to know it arrived! I did hope you would like everything!

I'm very intrigued by the sneak peak too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails