Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pay It Forward: I Have My Three Ladies

This did not take long at all I have all three of my ladies for the PIF! A biiiiiiiiiig drum roll please! Notice how each of their last names begin with a G! What are the odds of that happening! Anyhow, these three ladies are passing along the PIF on their blogs, so since you did not get to participate here please go on over to one of their blogs and sign up with them and spread an act of kindness in 2009!








Remember all you have to do is put the PIF logo on your blog with the rules and your set to go. I am already working on the first gift as I just couldn't wait to get started. Happy Stitching Everyone.

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Have you notice that we all have the same last name initial "G"? How funny is that!

Wendy said...

I know, what are the odds of that happening?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails