Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

I won, I won, I won.....what you may ask did I win, wellllllllll let me tell you, Jo has a monthly drawing on her blog and I won this months drawing which was a tag that she made. Can you see me doing the happy dance!!!!!!! Well it finally came and it is soooooo cool and pretty. I also like that it was done in green, one of my fav colors. Anyhow, below is a pic hope you enjoy.
Is this not the coolest little tag you have ever seen. Her work is incredible, I don't know what she used for the backing but I will be emailing her about it. It makes it look so neat and tidy, actually I like her backing better than I do on the one I made and just used another type of fabric. Anyhow, I really like my tag and a big thank you to Jo in NZ.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous. Absolutely fascinating

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Wendy. Lucky you to win some lovely stitching project from Jo. Your stitching is lovely too. Also thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments about my creations. Hugs Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails