Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hi everyone I hope all the mothers had a great mothers day, I know I did. My children and my husband were very good to me. I received so many nice things. My kids gave me a gift certificate to Books a Million, so you know what I did, yep I have a new stitching book, a painting book and three audio books on cd. Then my husband gave me my own digital camera so I would not have to borrow my daughters when I wanted to make pics to post online. He is the greatest. My day was spent with family and was so nice as it has been eleven years since I have been able to spend a mothers day with my mom and be with my oldest daughter. Well we went to a mother daughter banquet at my moms church on Friday evening then on yesterday we spent the day together and had a big family dinner. It was a lot of fun. I hope all of you had a great day also.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails