Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well and you are sewing and crafting all that you want. It has turned a little chilly here over the weekend, that being said we had a great weekend of just family time that we all really needed. We went to the zoo and to some flea markets where I found some great finds for my milk glass collection. Also, had a great victorian piece bestowed upon me as a gift from a friend that was here visiting. Have been sewing some also, and have pics of all to show today.


The first pic is of the block I just worked on for the purple color study rr that I am in. I am in the Groovy Grapes group. Today's pic is of Judy C's block. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed working on it. I had a lot of fun doing this block.


2 comments:

Grandma said...

Wendy,
That is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks so much for beautifying it.
Judy C.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails